We provide a tailored educational provision for pupils who have found difficulty accessing mainstream provision or other forms of education.
We are passionate about providing personalised programmes of learning that enables each learner to rapidly progress. As a small welcoming school, we set high expectations for all our learners whilst providing a learning environment that immerses the young person in a curriculum which meets their needs now and in the future.
Our Vision is to provide the best opportunity for pupils to thrive; enabling the young person to progress academically, personally, socially and emotionally so they can fulfil their potential.
Underpinning this vision is the emphasis and value we place on building positive, supportive and trusting relationships with pupils, family members, carers and other professionals. At all times, we are striving to ensure pupils progress academically and to help all pupils become more resilient, adaptable, confident and capable individuals.
We are keen for you to find out more about what we do and would welcome you to get in touch to organise a visit. Please contact the school on 01473 290276.
- To support and enable pupils to become more independent and confident learners who are able to fulfil their academic potential.
- To enable pupils to develop social and emotional awareness and resilience through recognition of individual need and planned learning experiences.
- To enable pupils to develop their self-esteem, confidence and resilience to help better prepare them for adult life.
- To treat pupils with respect and through example, to instil the highest moral values and attitudes towards others.
- To offer full or part time balanced curriculum, supported through the implementation of nurturing and holistic approaches.
- To create an environment in which students are encouraged to be courteous and considerate to others, respecting their property, personal dignity, opinions and abilities.
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils, parents/carers and all other professionals through regular and effective communication.